In compliance with Article 5 of Organic Law 15/ 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (henceforth the LOPD), Viader has issued this notice to inform users of its website, www.viadersl.com, of the company’s policy on personal data protection so that these users can decide upon their own free will whether to provide Viader with the personal data being requested on the website. Users are also informed that this information has been stored on a data file whose ownership and responsibility falls to Viader, which then computerises the data in order to process their requests, as well as send out, either by email or post, business-related information regarding the company’s services being offered at the present time or in the future.
The user must fill in the forms with data that is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, and bears the responsibility for any damages which may be caused by completing the form with false, inexact, incomplete or out-of-date information.
Viader has adopted the security measures regarding personal data required by current law and taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent their loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and other possible risks.
Viader is likewise committed to complying with laws related to personal data confidentiality and upholding its duty to safeguard them, and will take all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, and unauthorised handling or access, taking into account the current state of technology. This duty of confidentiality must also be complied by any third parties who are under contract to provide data-handling services on behalf of others and have access to this personal data and Viader’s computer equipment and systems.
The user or user representative may at any time exercise his/her right to access, amend, cancel or oppose this data in accordance with what has been established to this effect in the LOPD and other applicable laws by sending a written notice attesting to the identity of the user and addressed to Viader at C/Hots d’en Mateu 30 (08450-Llinars del Vallès) and/or sent by email to email@example.com.
In the event the company provides a specific type of service consisting of a different set of procedures in terms of data protection than those stated here, the application of these specific rules indicated in this service shall take precedence over those stated in this policy, if any incongruence is found between them.
This website may content links to other sites. Viader does not bear any responsibility for the content or any other aspect related to these sites.
Viader reserves the right to modify this policy, previously informing its users of the changes it has made.
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information regarding the browsing habits of a user or piece of equipment, and depending on the information they contain and way in which your computer is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this web page use?
• Web cookies: These are the types sent to the user’s terminal device by the equipment or domain managed by the website editor, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from an equipment or domain that are not managed by the website editor, but by another entity which processes the data obtained from the cookies.
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user is accessing a certain web page.
• Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie which is stored on the terminal and can be accessed and handled by the cookie manager for a specific period of time, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analytical cookies: These are cookies that either we or third parties use to help us quantify the number of users and also measure and make statistical analysis of how users utilise the services we offer.
To do so, we analyse how you browse our website so as to improve what products or services we offer.
• Advertising cookies: These help to more efficiently manage the advertising spaces that the editor may have included on a specific web page, application or platform used to provide the services requested; these use criteria such as the content being published or the frequency in which the adverts are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These help to more efficiently manage the advertising spaces that the editor may have included on the specific web page, application or platform used to provide the services requested. These cookies store behavioural data obtained through the ongoing observation of user browsing habits, which leads to the development of a specific profile to display ads based on those habits.
It also may occur that upon visiting a certain website or opening a particular email where an advert or a promotion regarding our products or services is published, a cookie is installed on your browser that we later use to display adverts related to the searches you have made; it also helps us to monitor our adverts in terms of, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Rejection and elimination of cookies
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Talleres Mécanicos Viader, S.L. is committed to respecting your privacy when you visit this website . Talleres Mecánicos Viader, s.l. will collect personal data only when you provide it voluntarily. The personal data are treated confidentially as required by Law 15/1999 of 13 December on personal data protection, and will only be used to provide better service. Specifically, this information will be used to contact you, keep you informed of new products or services, or to personalize the website to your preferences or needs. In no case will Talleres Mecánicos Viader, s.l. market this information to third parties. Talleres Mecánicos Viader, s.l.will take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, treatment or unauthorized access to the collected data. In any case, you may exercise your rights of rectification, access, opposition or cancellation of your data in the manner described below.
For any questions about this privacy statement, about your interaction with this website, if you would not like to receive further information from Talleres Mecánicos Viader, s.l. or if you would like to correct or update the information provided, do not hesitate to contact us at:
Talleres Mecánicos VIADER, S.L.
C/Horts d’en Mateu,30
08450-Llinars del Vallès – Barcelona – Spain
Industrial and Intellectual property rights
Talleres Mecánicos Viader, s.l. is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property of the URL www.viadersl.com. It is strictly prohibited to modify or distribute all or part of the contents of these web pages for public or private purposes without the express and written consent of Talleres Mecánicos Viader, s.l. Any action that violates the above may constitute a violation of intellectual and industrial property, protected by the Revised Text of the Law on Intellectual Property, which will result in possible legal actions according to the Penal Code.
Legal information about Viader, Inc. Registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Sheet 105, Folio 105, Volum 21.899 NºB-29058 inscrip.8 CIF B-08588162